Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in New York
Let’s work towards a fresh financial start.
At Gershburg Law, P.C., we understand that a job loss, a sickness, a separation or divorce, or just a home that has become a little too expensive can cause financial issues that you may think you cannot escape. It is our job to ensure you know what your options are, and how Chapter 7 Bankruptcy filing may be able to help you obtain a fresh financial start.
If you’re swamped with credit card debt, a car you cant afford, medical bills, student loans, judgments, or other debt, filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in New York can be the best way for you and your family to obtain the fresh start you’ve been looking for. Why? Because filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy allows you to discharge your debt while keeping certain assets. That means you can get rid of a court judgment, a medical bill, a bank loan, or thousands of dollars in credit card debt, while still potentially keeping the home you live in.
What you get when you hire us.
- Unlimited Phone Calls to a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney to answer all of your questions
- Unlimited Emails to a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney, most of which are usually returned in a few hours.
- Preparing the entire Bankruptcy Petition.
- Preparing you for your meeting with the Trustee, also known as the 341 hearing or the “Meeting of the Creditors”
- Representing you at the Meeting of the Creditors after filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Helping you prepare Cease and Decist letters to be sent to your creditors, helping to ensure all of the harassing communication from debt collectors stops.